Historical, prestigious and church gilding projects by Art Gilding
A worldwide reputation for renowned excellence in craftsmanship
Art Gilding has gilded some of the most prominent heritage buildings and prestigious sites including:
- Sydney Town Hall (with the largest organ in the Southern Hemisphere)
- The NSW State Parliament House and Legislative Assembly Area
- The Mint, Sydney
- Government House Sydney
- Admiralty House
- St James Church, Sydney
- St Mary’s Church, Erskineville
- Russian Orthodox Church, Wollongong
- Russian Orthodox Church, Cabramatta
- Russian Orthodox Church, Croyden
- St Catherine’s Church, Leichhardt
- St Dominic’s Church, Sydney
- Uniting Church, Pitt Street, Sydney
- St Mathew’s Church, Windsor
- The Ark of Covenant
- St. Nektarios Church, Wollongong
The long-lasting elegance and durability of Art Gilding’s craftsmanship can still be seen at these sites. With fine quality European craftsmanship, we take great pleasure knowing that our work will be enjoyed by generations to come.
Other significant projects have included Jim Frecklington’s State Coach Britannia for the Queen and the chariot used in the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
See more of our work in the prestigious projects gallery.
Call us today to find out more: